Thursday, November 13, 2014

Tarte: Petite Treats

*Nothing to Disclose







Today I have an Advent calendar, of sorts. I've been lusting over British Advent calendars for years and they're just starting to catch on over here. I know Benefit has one, but I haven't found any other full advent calendars here in the States. I did find this little set that's an Ulta exclusive from Tarte. It's a 12 days of Christmas calendar. I've long been obsessed with opening presents as many days as possible in December and this helps feed my present addiction.

You get 12 sample or deluxe sample size items in a very cute calendar package. The actual name is The Petite Treats 12 Days of Tarte, and I think you get a really good variety of goodies. You get a mascara primer, 2 different formulas of mascara, a lip tint, a blush, a self-tanning towelette, eye cream, primer, glow booster, travel-sized maracuja oil, face scrub, and a setting powder. 

This sells for 37 dollars and is worth far more than that. I tore into this baby the night I got it. There was no waiting for Christmas to open it. 

Let me know what you think. Are you on the Advent calendar band wagon? I wish I could have them all!

1 comment:

  1. I love Tarte so much, and this is a great introduction to the brand too! Thanks for the preview!

    ReplyDelete