Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Playing Truth or Dare with The Wife

*Purchased by me.

Way back in February I bought Urban Lacquer's The Wife.  Sadly, you can't get The Wife anymore since it was a Valentine's Day polish.  The reason it's taken so long to for me to get this up?  I was trying to find the perfect undies.  I wore her alone, but even at four coats it was sheer.  I wore her over Sally Hansen's Cherry Cherry Bang Bang, but wasn't happy with the results.  So I searched for the right color.  That color was Sinful Colors Truth or Dare.

It's a bit darker base than The Wife, but that's what I wanted.  Without further ado...

Even with three coats of Truth or Dare it was sheer enough to show nail line.  I love these kinds of colors, but why can't there be one that's really opaque?

I'm so in love with the shimmer in this polish.  In the sun it looks silver, but it changes to gold, and maybe even a little green.  It's a real statement maker.

As previously mentioned The Wife is tad sheer, but honestly I love it.  I'm a sucker for pinks and megentas.

You can find Urban Lacquer on Etsy, and Facebook.

Disclaimer: I bought this polish with my own money and all opinions are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment