Thursday, October 9, 2014

Wet n Wild Fall Mattes

*Purchased by me



I love nail polish. There's no denying it, but I'm not the biggest fan of matte finishes. So when I saw this collection I was skeptical, but at less than 2 dollars a bottle it's worth a shot. This collection has six gorgeous colors and I love them all for fall. 

I do have to say these don't really dry to a matte finish. They have more of a satin finish which I like a bit more than flat matte. Every time I've wear these colors I still put on a top coat. It just makes the polish last longer.

The colors from left to right on the swatch wheel are: Rouge 66, Echo Dark, Berry on Trend, Distressed to Impress, Careful, It's Vine-tage, and LAC-My Mani? All of the swatches are three coats no top coat. 

My favorites are the winter white, the purple, and the brown. I've really been into neutrals recently, and that winter white/creamy color is the perfect undies for so many toppers. 

I've seen these at several Walgreen's stores, and all of them are still in great supply. These are limited edition so if you're interested, go grab them up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment