Saturday, June 9, 2012

Moving Day!

The day has finally come, I get to move.  I'm only moving about a half an hour away from where I live now, but let me tell you it hasn't been easy.  It literally taken months to get things all figured out, and even now we're still rushing to get our beds moved.

In honor of this huge move I'm having an awesome sale in my Etsy store.  For a while I've had buy three polishes get a fourth free.  Well, I've bumped that up to buy TWO polishes get a third free.  I've put a five free polish limit on this sale just to ensure I still have some inventory when I'm done.  This sale lasts until the end of June, and all you have to do is put the names of the polishes you want for free in the buyer comments when you check out. Go check out my Etsy store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LynBDesigns?section_id=10991064

No comments:

Post a Comment