Thursday, October 30, 2014

L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow

*Purchased by Me



My love for all things neutral struck again. This time in the form of these gorgeous super pigmented pressed shadows. I've seen these floating around the community for ages, but didn't really buy into the hype. I came across some of them in a super clearance sale a few months ago and snatched up the middle shade called Cafe Latte. It's the perfect inner corner and all over lid color. After falling for the consistency and staying power I knew I needed more.

I had seen swatches of Amber Rush (on the right) and thought it was the perfect rose gold color. I began searching and after looking in about 5 different stores I found it while I was on vacation in the Keweenaw this past June. I was more excited about this shadow than I was pretty much anything else on my trip.

My most recent acquisition is the color on the left. Liquid Diamond. The perfect purple toned grey. I wear it all over my lid and often wear it alone. The photo shows it more as a blue tone, but I've noticed that lots of purples show up blue. If you ever find yourself in the makeup section of your local store give this color a gander. I'm so in love with it.

The claims are that this color will last for 24 hours. I've tried it with primer and without. With primer I went all day without a crease in sight. Without primer I started noticing a crease after about three hours. I normally never go sans primer if I'm wearing eye shadow.

The best way to apply these are with your finger, but I've recently found that a small flat synthetic concealer brush works pretty well too.

What are some of you're favorite long wearing eye shadows?

1 comment:

  1. Love these eyeshadows! L'Oreal did a great job on these.

    ReplyDelete