Friday, February 21, 2014

TMI Tag

I thought for Friday I would take another one of my favorite YouTube tags and type up the questions for a post.  I've seen this going around some of my favorite channels like crazy the past few weeks, and really wanted a shot at it.


QUESTIONS!
1: What are you wearing? – A green Hello Kitty shirt and orange pants.  They're polish making clothes, and I'm not planning on leaving the house today.

2: Ever been in love? – Not properly in love.  I've been in one sided love, which sucks.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? –No, but then again, I’ve never really had a serious relationship.

4: How tall are you? -5’7”

5: How much do you weigh? – More than I should.

6: Any tattoos? - Nope, it's just not part of my personality.

7: Any piercings? Just my ears. I used to have a second hole in each ear, but they were uneven.  So I let them close up.

8: OTP? –Amy and Rory, Lizzie Bennet and Mr. Darcy, Chuck and Blair.

9: Favourite show? -Since I'm adapting this tag for my blog, I feel I can change the rules a bit.  Ruling out design shows which are primarily what I watch on the actual television. My favorite American shows are Big Bang Theory and The Vampire Diaries. Most of my TV viewing is online and British.  Besides the obvious Doctor Who, Sherlock, Downton Abbey, and QI. I really love Miranda, and The IT Crowd.

10: Favourite bands? –Since first seeing this tag I've tried my hardest to come up with a favorite, and I'm coming up blank.  There are lots of bands that I like, but none that are my FAVORITE.  I really like Muse, System of a Down, Silverchair, Queens of the Stone Age, Bastille, Fall Out Boy, and Green Day just to name a few. I really like hard rock and alternative rock.

11: Something you miss? –Living in the UP.

12: Favourite song?- Again, I can't just pick one.  Right now my top six are- I see Fire- Ed Sheeran, Story of My Life- One Direction, Happy- Pharrell Williams, Things We Lost in the Fire- Bastille, Stay the Night- Zedd, and Hey Brother- Avicii

13: How old are you? - 27

14: Zodiac sign? -Gemini

15: Quality you look for in a partner? –Passion, Beliefs, Kindness, and Humor.

16: Favourite Quote? –I’m horrible with quotes.  There aren't any that really stick out to me as being one that I live my life to.

17: Favourite actor? –I've thought about this and even spent a little time in denial, but it has to be Benedict Cumberbatch.  Forget that he's gorgeous, the man's a chameleon.  He can change himself entirely depending on the roll.

18: Favourite color? – I love color, but I think I have to say cerulean blue or lilac. It used to be bright pink, but I've moved on.

19: Loud music or soft? –Loud unless I have a headache, then soft for sure.

20: Where do you go when you're sad? – I don’t so much go somewhere.  When I’m sad, I listen to music or watch a show that makes me laugh.  Usually it’s a QI or something similar that snaps me out of my sadness.

21: How long does it take you to shower? –Usually about 15 minutes.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? –I've gotten myself down to about 30 minutes on a busy day with no makeup, and that’s from bed to door.  If there’s makeup involved about an hour.

23: Ever been in a physical fight? –No, and as strong as I am, I’m still a wimp.

24: Turn on?-Glasses, smelling great, and a foreign accent.

25: Turn off? –Rudeness and foolishness.

26: The reason I joined YouTube/ started blogging? – It all started with someone who wanted to review some of my products.  I watched the review and thought I could do better. So there you go. I started blogging because I wanted a place to write some random thoughts.  It wasn't until early 2013 that I got the idea to review polishes.  I had a bunch that I had collected and thought I should do something with them.

27: Fears? –Bees and tornadoes

28: Last thing that made you cry? – Stress, I got stressed out because I was tired.

29: Last time you said you loved someone? – I told my Bubby I loved him, and he answered with a resounding meow.

30: Meaning behind your YouTube/Blog Name? –It’s my brand name, and I thought what better way to get my name out there than to name all of my social media pages with it.  The one exception is my twitter.  I don't know what I was thinking when I used my name. The meaning behind the LynBDesigns name is that Lyn are the last three letters of my first name, B is my middle initial, and I design things. It actually started out when I was really into designing clothes.  I can't sew, but I loved to draw designs. I thought I needed a brand name and it's stuck since then.

31: Last book you read? –Miranda Hart’s Is it Just Me?

32: The book you're currently reading?- The Magician’s Nephew, An Abundance of Katherines, and a cheesy Christmas romance book.  I like to read a lot. 

33: Last show you watched? – Actual show, Being Human.  Online show, 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown.  I'm a sucker for Jimmy Carr and Jon Richardson.

34: Last person you talked to? – My dad.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? – That would be Jeremy, he's my nephew.

36: Favourite food? – I love food and can’t narrow it down to one.  So here are a few of my faves.  Pizza, hamburgers, mac and cheese, stroopwafel, and shortbread. Really just comfort food.

37: Place you want to visit?- It'll shock you, but London.  It's been a dream of mine to get there for almost 15 years.  I also want to go back to Chicago.  I went in November last time, and it wasn't ideal for photography what with the rain and darkness.  It got dark there at like 4pm.  

38: Last place you were? – On vacation, Chicago.  Physically, my bedroom/office.

39: Do you have a crush?- I tend to have celebrity crushes, and yes, there are many. I haven't had a crush on a real life person in ages.

40: Last time you kissed someone? – It’s been a really long time.  

41: Last time you were insulted? – Hmm, a couple weeks ago.  Running your own business can be a dangerous thing if you have a thin skin.

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? – Vanilla or caramel.

43: What instruments do you play?? – I’ve dabbled in clarinet and saxophone, but generally nothing.

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?- I have three favorite pieces, my heart bracelet (I never take it off), my whale ring from the aquarium, and my alligator earrings.

45: Last sport you played? – I’m not at all into sports, and I honestly can’t remember the last one I played.  Does bowling count?

46: Last song you sang? – Earlier while I was filling orders I was belting out show tunes and Evanesence. 

47: Favourite chat up line? -I don't have one...

48: Have you ever used it?-Since I don't have one, it's safe to say I've never used it.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?- I'm too busy to hang out with people other than my family.  So, it's been a long time.

50: Who should answer these questions next?- Whoever wants to do this. 

4 comments:

  1. We are totally in sync about glasses and tornadoes. It's always nice to get the personal side of a blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally with you on loving the British stuff, I haven't seen Miranda Hart's show, but we watch a lot of BBC America and she's been on Graham Norton show a lot, very funny. I do want to go to the UK someday, but I hate traveling...

    I have always wondered about your brand name, now I know!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for stroopwafels! ;). The best are just made and still warm... you can get those here on weekly markets.

    ReplyDelete