Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Thor's Hammer!

I don't know what to say about this polish.  It's a single polish that's not in a collection which is unusual for me.  I like to have my polishes listed in groups, but this was too good to pass up.  I love The Avengers and Big Bang Theory, so last weeks episode was right up my alley. This polish didn't come to me until a good friend of mine suggested it on Facebook.  I think I must have zoned out during that part.  Any who, it's here and ready to be talked about.
Three coats of Thor's Hammer Over a yet to be released light blue.
Thor is a clear based glitter that has brown, copper holo, and gold holo glitters that are fine cut. Small silver holo squares, and small silver hexes.  The effect is different, but stunning.

Just a bit closer.
Thor can be found here and sells for 8.00 dollars.  I do ship internationally, just send me a message on Etsy and we can get started.

4 comments:

  1. GAH! I didn't even realize you had a blog! Totally adding this to my next post with your polishes! :o) Wonderful swatches!! I love this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't been using my blog as of late, and decided I want to get back into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! And I love the name :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the name! Sigh, I so want to love this polish - but I know it'd look worse than awful on me. I want it to drool over, but I'd never wear it and I'd hate it if I put it on....

    ReplyDelete