Yeah, I'm doing another tag. I really love doing tags.
1. Are you named after anyone? No, I'm not. My mom and dad made my name up. They lived in a small town when I was born and because they both have names that start with J and so does my brother. the townspeople thought I would feel left out if my name didn't also start with a J. Hence my name being Jennalyn.
2. When was the last time you cried? I honestly can't remember the last time I cried, I know it wasn't that long ago. I have no idea when it happened or why it happened. I can remember the last time I almost cried. It was last week, while on vacation. I didn't sleep well the first night, and the next day I was weepy. Some people get silly when they have no sleep, I get weepy.
3. Do you have kids? Not human kids. I'm pretty attached to my cats. I don't really want kids.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I think so. I'm an introvert so it takes me a while to warm up to people. So to some I look rude and standoffish.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes, a little too much. One of my favorite sayings is "I'm not good ad giving advice, may I offer you a sarcastic comment?"
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? NO, I'm afraid of heights and falling. I sometimes freak out walking past the stairs to my basement. They're just open, and one really could fall down them. Add in that I'm clumsy, and it's just a disaster waiting to happen.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? I love cinnamon things, Cinnamon Life, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Waffle Crisp.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? I don't know. I can tell you what I notice first about the opposite sex, that's the eyes and if they wear glasses. Also, height. I like tall guys. So, we'll go with that.
9. What is your eye colour? You know the color of Benedict Cumberbatch's eyes? Yeah, neither do I, but that's the same color as my eyes. They change and so it's confusing to tell a single color.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? I'm a rom-com junkie and love a good happy ending. I do like scary movies, but I have to be in a particular mood to really get into them.
11. Favorite smells? Vanilla, my Watermelon Lemonade candle, my Oscar after he's been in the sun for a while. He as fur that absorbs smells, and his fur smells nice after he's been in the sun.
12. Summer or winter? WINTER, I am not a ran of hot weather or thunderstorms. I much prefer snow.
13. Computer or television? Computer for sure. All of my favorite shows are online and not on my TV. Can we say British shows?
14. What’s the furthest you've ever been from home? Florida, I went to Disney World. I'm not much of a traveler. I would love to travel to the UK and spend a year or two. That would be amazing.
15. Do you have any special talents? I'm quick to learn languages. I love French, Spanish, and Italian. I'm really strong, I've bench pressed 295 lbs. I'm pretty great at making new color combos for nail polishes. I can create a new color and just guess what would look good together and it works. For instance, I had to make a custom pigment to replace one that was discontinued, I guessed the ratios and got it right on the first try.
16. Where were you born? Munising, Michigan.
17. What are your hobbies? Watching shows online, creating nail polishes, making new color combos, reading, photography, painting my nails, blogging about my nails, eating, and sleeping.
18. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have three cats, a dog, about 100 guppies, and 35 chickens. I used to have rats and bunnies as well.
19. Favorite movie? All of the Harry Potter movies, Phantom of the Opera, really any rom-com.
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes, I have an older brother. He's 8 1/2 years older than me.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? What I am now. I love making polishes and can't imagine wanting to do anything else.
See, wasn't that fun? Yeah, it was. Thanks for putting up with me and my crazy tag whims.