Thursday, April 4, 2013

Moon Toe Athena

*Provided with the purpose of review

Hello, readers. I have a brand new indie company to tell you about today.  Moon Toe Jewelry is an Etsy store that sells jewelry, phone cases, and nail polish.  The colors are gorgeous and each bottle comes with the cap covered in rhinestones. I love little touches like that.

When it came to choices I was torn between this color and a minty green color called Artemis.  I had Acline the owner pick for me.  

I love the shimmery orangey copper color of Athena. It reminds me of Autumn, but I am so wearing this all year long.

I did three coats over no undies and had full coverage.  Athena has kind of an interesting texture.  It's kind of gel like, and a little thick, but really manageable. I had no application issues.

As I said before I didn't have application issues, but I did have a couple drying issues.  I went to put a coat of Seche on my nails as one does, and it made the polish bubble up on my thumb.  It was really weird, I've never had it happen before.  I waited a couple minutes and everything was normal.  I'm not going to blame Athena because there's no way to prove if it was the polish and not some environmental factor.

In this picture you can kind of see the bubbling on my thumb.  

Moon Toe can be found on Etsy.

Overall, I'm very pleased with this polish and will be going back to get Artemis when I'm done with my "no buy." 

Disclaimer: I was sent this polish for the purpose of review.  All opinions are my own and I am not being compensated this my opinions.





No comments:

Post a Comment