Saturday, July 20, 2013

Avon Cosmic Nail Polish- Radiant

*Purchased by Me

I've loved Avon for a LONG time.  My grandma and mom were both Avon ladies, and I considered doing it for a while too.  There was also a period of time that the only nail polish I wore was Avon, but that was years ago.  I recently started ordering things here and there and my most recent Avon book had some new Cosmic themed products.  I picked up a couple eyeshadows and a few new polishes.

This new cosmic collection of nail polishes has ten colors in total, and all of them have the same shimmery holographic finish.  The one I have today is a bright shimmery pale gold called Radiant, and after trying this color, I can't wait to get my hands on more.





I used three coats of Radiant and it dried to a fairly shiny finish, but I added a coat of topcoat for more shine.  What's great is that the top coat didn't alter the holographic qualities like it does with some.  I do wish that there were more linear holographic qualities to these polishes. They're pretty, bu they just aren't up to par with some of the indies out there, but at 6.99 a bottle the price isn't too bad.  There's almost always a sale going on as well.  

You can buy Avon online here, and find a representative near you here.  Have you tried any of these?  If you have what did you think?  If you haven't, do you think you would?

*Disclaimer- I bought this polish with my own money and all opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment