Friday, July 12, 2013

Digital Nails Dig Deep

*Purchased by me

I saw Mishka over at Accio Lacquer do a review of this color and I knew it had to be mine.  I do love the combo of grey and pale aqua glitters.  So gorgeous, and the inspiration? Diamonds from Minecraft.  I'm not a player of Minecraft, Lord knows I have too much on my plate to start playing a game that I just know I'll be addicted too.  I have one of those personalities.  My brother and my two nephews have been trying to get me to play for well over a year now, they also were trying to get me into dubstep.  That actually happened.  I like to listen to dubstep while I'm making my polishes. It's cathartic. Try as I might, I just can't get my brother or nephews to wear nail polish or watch Doctor Who, but if there were ever a chance to get them to wear polish, it would be this one.




Can you see the pretties? So gorgeous.  I put two coats over Eloquent Dust,  as soon as I saw this polish I knew that was going to be my undies for this mani. Dig Deep has a very sheer grey base that I wouldn't try to get full coverage out of.  It's just too sheer, but this makes for a great topper.  I can't wait to wear this when my brother comes over just to see what he says.  He thinks the idea of me blogging about nail polish to be a little silly.  If only he knew.

You can find Digital Nails on Facebook as well as Etsy

Disclaimer: I bought this polish with my own money, and all opinions are my own.

1 comment: