Monday, October 13, 2014

Glam Glow: Super Mud

*Purchased by me



Can we just take a moment and freak out because it's OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!! Quite possibly my favorite month ever. The leaves, the sweaters, the boots, and the covers. I'm a sucker for snuggling up in bed with blankets and a good book/laptop and wasting a day. I'm really good at it and October is the perfect month to waste a day.

On to the product! Glam Glow is something I've been lusting over for months. I'm a girl with greasy skin and clogged pores. I don't want to be, but that's what I'm stuck with. I had heard so many things about this mask, but with the whopping price tag I was stunned. I finally found it on sale online and bought it. I didn't know what I was missing. I don't think I can ever live without this in my life. It's that good. 

Now, I'm not going to post any action shots because no one needs to see my blackheads. It's just not proper. So if you really need to see this in action look it up on Google. The mask is super dark and thick. It covers really well and dries to a lighter grey color when it's ready to be washed.

I put a thin layer on my trouble spots: my nose, my chin, and any other spots that have issues. I like to let it set for 30 minutes, and then wash it off with a warm wash cloth. Afterwards my face feels soft and clear and ready for serum and moisturizing. I try to do this at least twice a month, but if my skin is being really crappy I do it once a week. 

Have you tried any of the Glam Glow masks? I've only tried this one, but I'm intrigued and want to try more. What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment