Monday, October 27, 2014

Jo Malone: New Favorite Fragrance?

*Purchased by Me



I blame YouTube for my love of Jo Malone. After seeing several YouTubers mention this brand and more specifically this perfume I knew I had to try it out. Sadly, I live in the middle of nowhere with no access to a Jo Malone counter or store. Enter Ebay! I know it can be tricky buying cosmetics and/or perfumes from Ebay, but there are a few really good sellers out there. I searched and found a sample to buy, and at first I wasn't in love.

On first sniff I thought it smelled a an old lady, but after trying it a few more times it grew on me. It grew on me so much that I took the dive a bought a bottle. Here's a list of the notes so you can get an idea of the scent. Top note is red apple; middle notes are peony, jasmine, carnation and rose; base note is suede. It's not my usual scent, but I like that I'm branching out as a perfume wearer.

I'm planning a trip to Chicago and found out there's a Jo Malone counter in several stores I'm going to visit. I can't wait to go there and smell all the pretties. On the other hand. I'm nervous about how much I'm going to spend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment