Thursday, October 2, 2014

Orly Rage

*Purchased by me, for me




It's no secret that I love nail polish. As much as I love it, I've been in a funk. There have been weeks, that's right, weeks where I've gone naked. Just a base coat longing for the perfect color to paint my tips. Well, not anymore. I've found the color that changes everything.

Orly Rage isn't a new color and it's not even new to me. I've had this bottle for the better part of a year. It was just sitting there in my rack looking neglected. It had even started to separate. Then one day I looked at it and knew. It was time to bust out the metallic goodness that is Rage.

It's a great coppery almost rose gold foil polish, and unlike many other foil polishes it applies like a dream. No streaking and no need for the obligatory third coat to even it all out. I just did two coats and coat of my favorite top coat and I was out the door.

I have so much love for this color that I've worn it twice in the last month. I keep reaching for it, and think it will take my nails into fall with ease and style.

What's you're go to transition color for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment