Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Mentality Innocence

*Purchased by me.

So, there's really no excuse for my blogging absence.  Life got in the way and I broke three nails.

I've already done the review for Mentality's Holo topcoat and I loved it.  I couldn't wait to try something with a bit more coverage.  I bought this at the same time I bout the Holo topcoat, and if you'd like to read my review follow the link.

Innocence is a gorgeous bright blue with blue shimmer that sometimes shows purple shimmer. I'm a sucker for blue and as soon as I saw this color I knew it had to be mine.
This picture is pretty spot on for color.
Can you see why I LOVE this color?  It's stunning.  Me Gusta.  Application was great this was two coats with a coat of topcoat.  It did try a little matte, but that's easily fixed.

I have tons of blue polish, but I've never come across a color like this.  That's one of the things I love about Indie brands, they create colors that no one else has.

All of these photos were taken in full sun, a rare thing this time of year.  I think this polish will be great for Spring and Summer when neon like colors are all the rage.

I wore this polish for three days, and had no staining.  I love it when I have such a bright color and it doesn't stain.

Overall, this polish was a dream to work with, and I can't wait to try more from Mentality.  I just want to mention again that I bought this polish with my own money, and that all opinions are my own.

You can find Mentality on Facebook, Etsy, and their own store






No comments:

Post a Comment