Friday, March 29, 2013

Wednesday by Indigo Bananas

*Sent to me for the purpose of review

I came across Indigo Bananas while search Etsy late at night.  It's a dangerous habit, but it's also really fun. I contacted them and the lovely owner Andrea let me pick out a color.  Since I'm obsessed with color shifting polish I picked Wednesday.  A gorgeous darkened base with shifting that goes from purple to gold.  I honestly have never seen this kind of color shift in a polish before.
Even in the sun you can see a little shift in the bottle.
This was taken in natural light so no color shift is showing on my nails. I used two coats over noting on all my fingers with the exception of my ring finger which is one coat over Quoth the Raven, My go to black.
The first of the water shots
My fingers are in water in this photo so you can see the amazing shift.  You can see purple, yellow, and orangey gold.

Application was perfect and I was surprised it covered in two coats.

I took my fingers out of the water and in this light you can still see some shift.  

You can even see a water drop on my nail.

Overall, this polish was great to work with and easy to remove.  I really do love the purple to gold shift, it's not something you see very often.  

I was sent this polish for review, and all opinions are my own.  

Interested in Indigo Bananas? Check out their Facebook, Etsy, and Website.






1 comment: