Friday, September 20, 2013

My Firsts Tag

My obsession with tags continues, and I know you've all been waiting on tenterhooks for another one. This one comes from YouTube and so a couple of questions just pertain to YouTube.  I'll still try to answer them to the best of my ability. 

-What was your first tweet? I did it. I spent 15 minutes scrolling through all of them, and here it is. "Has officially had a Twitter account for a whole day. Wow!"

-What was your first YouTube video? I did infact make videos at one point and my first was an intro to my Etsy store.  I've made it private, and it will remain that way forever. 

-Who was the first person you subscribed to on YouTube? I don't know for sure, but I think it might be Amysass7. She's an Australian makeup artist and she still makes videos. I just loved her technique and her personality.  At one point I was subscribed to over 500 different accounts, but I've culled it down to 45.

-What was the first Facebook profile pic? I think it was a shot I took on vacation of me wearing a pink hoodie and huge sunglasses.  I still thinks it's a rather cute picture.

-Do you still talk to your first love? No, I don't talk to him, but I am friends with him on Facebook.  

-What was your first alcoholic drink? I think it was some wine when I was twelve or so.  I didn't like it and still don't.  Through years of tasting things I've discovered that I have overactive taste buds and so I taste the alcohol in anything really strongly.  Combine that with the massive headache I get while drinking, and I find it best to just leave it all alone.

-What was your first job? My first job was working in my parents jewelry store when I was 8.  I didn't pay very well, but it was fun.  I think it might be what got me started in making things and wanting to be an artist.

-What was your first car? I had a 1993 Buick Park Avenue.  He was all black and I named him Angus.  He had an issue with his transmission and I eventually sold him to be used in a bump and run.

-Who was the first person to text you today? I rarely text, so it's been days since I got one.  I think it might have been from my brother, but not entirely sure.

-Who was the first person you thought of this morning? I honestly can't remember.  I know that as soon as I got up I thought about checking my Etsy and Facebook, but not a person.  

-Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Sullivan, she taught me about oobleck.

-Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? My first and only experience on a plane was to Disney World when I was 4.  I went on four planes and since watching all five Final Destination movies, I've become afraid to fly.

-Who was your first best friend & do you still talk? My first ever best friend was a girl named Kasey and our backyards were seperated by a fence. So our friendship was a proximity thing.  When I moved, we stayed in touch via the phone and gradually grew more distant, but through the invention of Facebook I talk to her fairly often.

-Where was your first sleep over? It was at my friend Katie's house and I wound up leaving in tears after about an hour. I think that's what you get when you send your 5 year old off to a sleep over for the first time.

-What was the first thing you did this morning? To be honest, I went pee.  After that, I went online and wasted about an hour. After that I failed at making French Toast. 

-What was the first concert you ever went to? I've never been to a large concert, and I'm not a huge live music fan.  When I was young I lived in a college town and my brother went to a bunch of concerts.  I would love to go to a classical concert if I ever get the chance.

-What was your first broken bone? I've never broken a bone.  I slammed my right index finger in a car door, but it didn't break.  I'm just resilient.

-What was your first piercing? My ears and that's it.  I had a second set of ear piercings done, but I let them close up because they were uneven.

-What was the first foreign country you've gone to? I've never had the chance to leave the country.  I would love to go to the UK and France. When I was a senior in high school I had to plan to move to France and become a hermit.

-What was the first movie you remember seeing? I'm not sure, but I remember getting kicked out of a movie for talking when I was about 5.  I can't remember the name of the movie, but I distinctly remember being asked to leave. 

-When was your first detention? I only ever had 2 detentions both when I was in 7th grade, and both from the same teacher for the same reason.  I was accused on plagiarism twice for not putting quote marks around a sentence in my notes. 

-Who was your first roommate? I've never had a roommate, but I always seemed to be the one that had to have the relative sleep in my room when they came to visit.  It was never fun, and I don't miss it.  That was one of the things I wasn't looking forward to if I were to have gone away to college.  I'm a light sleeper and don't do well sleeping in the same room as other people. I did go to a thing called Exploration days where my 4H group went to MSU for three days and basically acted like we were in college.  That was fun, but again they were all my friends, so sleeping in the same room as them wasn't hard.

-What was the first sport you were involved in? Other than in gym class the only sports I've ever been involved with are Track and Field and power lifing.  My dad is a track coach, so that was an obvious thing, but he let me give it up when he realized I had no talent for it.  I did however excel at power lifting.  

-What is the first thing you do when you get home? Make myself as unpresentable as possible.  I'm in my jammies or work clothes and that's the way I prefer to be.

-When was your first kiss? When I was in Kindergarten.  It was forced upon me and was followed by my first ever marriage proposal.  I of course said no and I think I started to cry which was my defense mechanism in Kindergarten. 

I don't have anyone to tag specifically, but if you feel like doing this you can leave a link below in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment