Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Fun with Photoshop in February

For my first official Photographic Interlude post I wanted to explore some Photoshop pieces I did a few years ago.  While I was never without Photoshop it felt like I was.  The laptop that it was on, is old and on it's way out.  When I got my new copy, I immediately looked through all of my old PSD files. That being said, here are a few of my favorites.

It also bears mentioning that these are all just the work of a very amateur photographer having fun. :)

I love this one so much, it's on my bedroom wall. I have no idea who this guy is, but without him this would just be another picture of a bonfire.


When I was in school there were always mannequins lying around and no one ever used them for anything.  I one in particular was so lifelike it freaked me out on several occasions.  Why I didn't question a naked dude sitting on the floor of the studio, I have no idea. I have found that if I stare at this one for long enough, it starts to hurt my eyes. 


Here's another in the mannequin series, there are several.  It was a phase I went through. I took this photo I think on my second day ever of college.  Using my super old digital camera, that I'm fairly certain had less than a megapixel.  I carried that fedora and tie around in my bag all day just waiting to get to photography so I could get my shot.


Who doesn't love a good cow photo? I think this one explains itself. :)


This was taken the same day as the fire photo, and if I knew where it was, it would be on my wall too.  I know I have a print, but since I moved some of my photos seem to have disappeared. 


I didn't take this photo, but I did edit it and mess around with it.  I do have this one hanging on my wall.  Right where I can see it.  There were other versions of this, but this is the only one that made it this long.  

So, that's my first really photo blog entry.  I'm not planning on having a theme every month, this month just worked out that way.  Let me know what you think.






No comments:

Post a Comment