Thursday, January 24, 2013

Takko Lacquer Wanderlust

First of all, how awesome is that name?  I've wanted to make a perfume oil called Wanderlust for the better part of a year.  Sadly, I'm a bit lazy and forgetful.

Any who, back to the polish. Wanderlust is what I would called a purpley grey color. Is there a word for that yet?  It's not quite greige, but it's leaning in that direction.  It also has intense aqua shimmer.  It's so stunning, there are no words.

Bottom of the Bottle Shot.  Showing the purple grey and a hint of shimmer.

I applied two coats and it went on like butter, so smooth and gorgeous.  I did however have a dry time problem due to the frigid temps in my room (inconsistent heating). My edges aren't the greatest in these picture either, I saw there was sun and rush to get these shots before it got cloudy again.

Look at the shimmer.  So gorgeous.

Sheryl the owner of Takko Lacquer has impeccable customer service and is a joy to work with.  I love all of her polishes and can honestly say, there isn't s single one that I don't like.

Now on to the photos!

Bottle Shot, the sun was being nice.


Night shot with flash.  Sorry about the edges. 

Overall, this polish is stunning and would be a great addition to any collection.  Takko Lacquer can be found here, and Sheryl restocks Fridays at about 1pm EST, and for the rest of the year you get a free Mani Bomb with each order.  Her polishes are vegan and 3-free.

Disclaimer:  I bought this polish with my own money and all of my opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment